I think it goes without saying that as much as we buy and receive beauty gifts all year round, there is just something about the festive season where everything is so much more appealing. It’s all that glamorous packaging that does it for me plus a girl can never have enough when it comes to beauty. So, whether you are thinking of what to put on your Christmas wish list or looking to buy for someone else, I’ve narrowed down some options for you which will hopefully give you some inspiration, or if nothing else you’ll just oooh and ahhh like I did as I was browsing online at Space NK and Sephora. Some of these items don’t come cheap but I have tried to include some purse-friendly options too.
- For the makeup artist in you I’ve narrowed down two options. If you are feeling spendy then the Zoeva Rose Golden Complete Brush Set will have you stocked up with all the makeup brush essentials you can think of at £110.
- For a more cost effective but still quality option is the Real Techniques Your Picks Makeup Brush Set at a bargain £20 from Superdrug.
- How cute are these Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Mini Lipstick Charms at £29?
- This Moomoi Makeup Bag from Feel Unique for £12 is perfect for travel and the illustration is just so glam and girlie, you can tell why I have chosen this.
- You can never go wrong with the limited edition By Terry Impearlious Ombre Blackstar Gift Collection at £110 from Space NK. It consists of 5 of the best-sellers including: Bronze Moon (my fav), Black Pearl, Frozen Quartz, Blond Opal and Ombre Mercure.
- The Caudalie Vinosource Christmas Cracker makes for a great stocking filler and is just £10.
- The Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector Mineral Blush Duo is just divine at $38 from Sephora. Flowerchild and Champagne Pop is just the ideal combo.
- The Laura Mercier Le Petite Souffles Body Creme Collection at £45 gives you 6 travel-sized pots of the gourmand inspired collection of ultra-rich body creams.
- For the hair I love the Oribe Dry Texturing Spray Duo at £48.
- Beauty advent calendars are such a weakness of mine and there are so many options but this Ciate Mini Mani Month 2016 Nail Polish Advent Calendar at £50 makes for a perfect pre-Christmas gift for nail polish lovers.
- Lastly I am is awe of Laura Mercier The Iconics Limited Edition box for £135, which celebrates the brands 2o years…..I want.
So do any of these take your fancy and what else will you be putting on your Christmas wish list? x